Smoothlase is a natural, non-surgical method to de-age your face and give you a more youthful feel and appearance. We use an FDA-approved Fotona Lightwalker laser to stimulate the natural development of collagen in the areas around the mouth and chin. This active activates a healing process that tightens, tones and lifts sagging skin. It restores elasticity and smooths light to medium wrinkling while preventing future wrinkles from developing. You can enjoy beautiful, natural-feeling skin without injectable dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, etc., or Botox/Dysport/Xeomin
- Significant lifting and tightening of skin into a more youthful position
- Rsults develop subtly & gradually, no radical changes
- Healthy rejuvenation and creation of new, more elastic collagen on the inside with long-lasting results
- No downtime, go about your daily routine immediately after treatment
- Short in-office procedures & no foreign substances
- No surgical scars, bruising, or swelling
- No pre-treatment preparation
- No post-treatment requirements or medications
- No skin redness or sensitivity to sun
How much Smoothlase treatment do you need?
Treatment is based on the person’s age. Most people require one treatment per 10 years of age. For example, a 40 year old would need 4 treatments to see optimal results.
The procedure takes 30-45 minutes.
Treatments are given 3 weeks apart to allow the new collagen time to develop. Collagen continues to be formed for about one month after the last treatment.
How does Smoothlase treatment feel?
Comfort levels vary depending the particular patient and the treatment location. Generally, there may be some sensitivity, feeling of heat, or mild discomfort towards the middle of the lip area since this area is loaded with nerves. This is what stimulates the collagen growth. Most areas of the face feel nothing to a little warmth, especially as treatment progresses throughout the session, while the laser energy is being delivered to each spot on the tissue. Most people leave the office feeling comfortable. Any tingling, tenderness, or slight swelling of tissues (looks good) is also normal, mild and temporary in nature.